Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy
2.1. Types of cookies
We use various types of cookies on our websites:
- First-party Cookies: We use first-party Cookies, therefore Cookies that are set by us and under our control.
- Third-party Cookies: Third-party Cookies are also used on our websites. We may not know all third parties who place Cookies on our websites. We may also not be aware of all Cookies placed on our websites by third parties. We do not monitor the use of these third-party Cookies, with the exception of analytical Cookies, which we use to evaluate our websites
2.2. Duration of storage
Cookies are stored for different periods of time:
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to our websites, hence your current visit to one of our websites or a browser session.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent Cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device beyond the individual visit to our websites or a browser session. They enable us to recognize you the next time you visit our websites and to make it easier for you to use our websites.
The Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Realization of certain websites functions: The Cookies used enable our websites and certain "comfort"-functions to function through automatic recognition of your browser.
- Advertising/ (Re-) marketing: In addition, (third party) Cookies for advertising or marketing purposes are also displayed on our websites. These help to adapt the display of the displayed contents to your preference and to be able to show you advertising on the websites of partner companies.
3. Further information on Cookies on our websites
In the following sections we will provide you with further information on Cookies on our websites.
3.1. Required Cookies
- Storing the user's consent status for Cookies on the current domain
- Storing preferences such as language, location, the number of search results to be displays etc.
- Reading your browsers settings so that we can display our websites optimally to your screen
- Loading the websites evenly so that it remains accessible
- Optimizing our websites in real time depending on how you use the websites
3.2. Analytics Cookies
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to our websites
- Registering a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the Web pages
- Keeping track of the length of time that each visitor spends on our websites
- Optimizing the websites
- Assessing which parts of our websites need to be improves
3.3. Social media Cookies
Those social media parties may also collect your personal data for their own purposes. For further information regarding your collected personal data as well as the Cookies set by the social media parties, please refer to their own privacy and Cookie policies:
- https://en-gb.facebook.com/about/privacy (Facebook)
- https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=gb (GooglePlus und Youtube)
- https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy (LinkedIn)
3.4. Targeted advertising Cookies
Further we may use targeted advertising Cookies for:
- The websites to record and access your interests
- Keeping track of how many visitors click on an advertisement
- Third party services to be used to show you advertisement tailored to your needs, interests or preferences
- Matching multiple devices (e.g. phone, tablet, laptop) to a visitor so that it can be tracked if an ad on one device may have triggered an action on another device (“Cross Device Tracking”)
4. Administration and deletion of Cookies and exercise of your right of withdrawal
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by changing your browser settings and deactivating the setting of Cookies and deleting Cookies that have already been set.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent with respect to third party Cookies, please contact the provider of the relevant Cookie. Further information can be found in the data protection information or Cookie information of the respective provider. To do this, please call up the links given in the.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
- Please note that you can still visit and use our websites after deactivating Cookies by changing your browser settings. Under certain circumstances, however, deactivating Cookies may mean that you can no longer make full use of the functions of our websites.
We, the FWU Group, may amend this Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy from time to time. This may be the case if our websites or the rules relating to Cookies change. We reserve the right to amend the content of this policy at any time and without notice. The new policy will be effective upon posting. If you do not agree with our policy, you should alter your preferences. By continuing to access our Websites or to make use of our services after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Cookie and Tracking Tool Policy. You can consult this website for the latest version.
In case you share your device with other persons, you have to make sure that they are adequately informed and can exercise their rights.